Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inspirational message from a Friend

On days that seem unbearable, I remember a message a friend wrote me many years ago. I had no idea she had penned this poetic antiphon which I happened to find in my notebook years later. I read it because it moves me and it affirms that indeed there are special people that have been in my life. I thank God for their presence in my life, they have helped shape who I have become.

"When you wake up in the morning and the loneliness and emptiness surround you. The light in your heart that used to follow you is diminished and you live your life not to be alone or to have pain. Don't give up or give in cause there will always be another chance. God gave us everything we need. Everyday you see a smile and a great love that you think you will never feel, you are wrong. Try to remember all the strength that was given to you. Don't forget the pain you've been through to get here. You've learned a lesson and the good ones are always the hard ones. You'll learn again and you'll be heart broken more than once ."

Miss you much my Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kellie ann thats a beautiful name, i was wondering what ur thoughts were on sabbath and sunday sabbath